Whether you are buying your first property or starting a family as you take on more personal responsibility the need for life assurance increases. This is life cover in its simplest form. As financial commitments grow the need for more sophisticated personal and family protection increases at which point independent financial advice is essential.
- The financial services industry is awash with personal protection products designed to provide a range of benefits should a claim be made. However for many the wide choice of providers and products are bewildering therefore your Bevan & Buckland Wealth Management adviser is here to help you.
The range of products is wide but here are some examples of the the most common life assurance contracts –
- Term Assurance / Decreasing Term Assurance
- Mortgage Protection
- Critical Illness / Terminal Illness Benefit
- Whole of Life / Flexible Whole of Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance / Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Trust Planning
Many of the above contracts can be written in Trust. Often provided free of charge by insurance companies a policy in Trust may reduce any potential Inheritance Tax liability on your estate and ensure policy proceeds reach your loved ones without the need for probate. Trusts can be specific (absolute) or very flexible in nature but by appointing Trustees to administer your policy your wishes will be carried out if the worst happened.
Whether buying cover for the first time or looking to review existing arrangements Bevan & Buckland Wealth Management can offer a range of independent financial services tailored to meet your individual needs.